Vitali-T-Aid For Sale The following program is a good example of applying this to arm development:
Bicep Machine Curls-1×10
Lying Triceps Extensions-1×12
Seated Triceps Extensions-1×12
Seated or Bar Dips-1×10
All sets need to be taken to muscular failure, which is the point where no additional full reps can be completed.
Pick three days in which you train using this program twice per day. At the end of three days take ten days off training arms then resume normal arm training. You will be stronger and your arms will have had ample time to rest and rebuild.
This “shocking” method can be applied to any muscle group to give it a “kick start” for new growth!
David Groscup has over 35 years of experience in HIT, or High Intensity Weight Training. Vitali-T-Aid He is certified as a High Intensity Trainer by the IART/Med-Ex Group and has trained many people successfully in this protocol.
Testosterone is the hormone that men produce in their testicles and it plays a very important role in the development and growth of muscles in your body. Low testosterone can make it hard for you to get the desired results from your workout.
Here are some easy ways to boost your testosterone levels naturally:
1. Have the right foods
Your diet plays a very important role in ensuring proper production of testosterone in your body. Certain foods are highly effective in increasing your T-Levels. Some of them include:
- Asparagus – It is rich in folic acid, potassium and Vitamin E, all of which are important for testosterone production
- Chia Seeds – Chia seeds have some amazing androgenic properties. These seeds are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids that help increase testosterone production in your body.
- Pineapple – This is yet another fruit that can help boost testosterone. It contains an enzyme called bromelain that helps stimulate testosterone production in the body. It’s a great idea to have a serving of pineapple before every meal.
- Brussel Sprouts – These are also great for increasing this male hormone in your body. They are rich in a chemical called indole-3-carbinol, that helps boost testosterone by inhibiting aromatase action in the body.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil is even better than olive oil when it comes to increasing testosterone in your body.
2. Have More Sex
More sex is great for increasing testosterone in your body. As a matter of fact, just getting an erection can help boost your testosterone levels. What is even more interesting is that the anticipation of having can also boost your testosterone levels.
3. Intense Training
Strength and intense training can help enhance testosterone secretion in your body. A short and intense workout is excellent for soaring your T-levels. Exercises such as squats, benchpress and deadlifts are highly effective in increasing testosterone.
4. Try a Natural Testosterone Supplement
One of the best ways to boost your testosterone levels is with the help of a powerful and effective testosterone supplement. Such supplements are hugely popular with bodybuilders.
Some of them contain powerful ingredients like tribulus terrestris, long jack, ginkgo biloba, muira pauma, l-arginine etc.